37. Wine vs grape juice I was told that since wine is fermented it cannot expand anymore and thus the wine added to the new wineskin must have been grape juice in order for it to damage the new wineskin. Some churches believe any form of wine is sin. Is moderate wine drinking allowed in the bible?
88. Can you please explain the many inconsistencies in details in the OT and NT. Ex. Acts 7:14 16 the 75 people of Jacobs family who went to Egypt and the 66 in Gen 46:26-27. Who are the 9 unaccounted for?
89. Why does the description of the holy land promised in the bible with gold silver topography land flowing with milk honey abundance of water minerals etc not fit the land named Israel today? Some say the bible description sounds more like America. Where is the original Jerusalem?
80. In 1Chronicles 27:32 in common with the Septuagint you translate to English Jonathon David’s Uncle.. Since Jonathon was not the uncle of David, Jonathon being not Saul’s brother but Saul’s son why translate the verse as uncle?
How can a believer who has an unbelieving wife or husband still set themselves apart for YHWH without being a stumbling block? I want to be as obedient but my spouse didn't understand decreasing or lives for the betterment of ourselves and others.
28. I’ve just entered the covenant. I live in a place with no other true believers as far as I know. How do I keep the Biblical feasts if I cannot go to Israel or another place that has a Congregation?
63. If Yahshua is co eternal with the Father (I believe this) then what does Isa 45:11 mean? “So says YAHWEH the Holy One of Israel and the One who formed him Do you ask Me of the things to come? Do you give command to Me about My sons and about the work of My hands?”
87. I have read the note in the Hebraic Roots Bible for 1Pet3:19. Please elaborate because you mentioned that Yahshua did not literally preach to the souls beings in the grave...
1Pe 3:19 and he preached to those souls, which were detained in Hades,
1Pe 3:20 which were formerly disobedient, in the days of Noah, when the long suffering of Elohim commanded an ark to be made, in hope of their repentance; and eight souls only entered into it, and were saved upon the water.
I had already taken baptism in the name of Father Son Holy Spirit. Till now I am following Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. Is it necessary to take baptism again in the name of Yahshua? Please explain? I am confused?
47. Should children of Yahweh wear the same clothes as other people in the world? Should we set ourselves apart by going by to the clothing styles used by the Israelites in ancient times robes cowl etc...
92. When Yahshua left this earth HE instructed HIS disciples to preach the gospel and baptize them in the name of the Father Son Holy Spirit. How then do you just baptize in the name of Yashua. It is kind of confusing.
4. What is the necessity for the believers as to continue observing on the annual seven feasts after the cross? Are they not the mere shadow of things, blotting out or canceled the code written by Moses, he took it away nailing it to the cross? Is it not enough as to observe these three feasts beside the weekly Sabbath (i.e Passover, Shavout and Sukkot) but not mixing with the old yeast or the Old Testament style?
75. Would you please explain a little deeper the seemingly contradiction of when Yahshua said Luk 2218 For I say to you that I will not drink from the produce of the vine again until the kingdom of YAHWEH comes! and when He took the vinegar which is of the fruit of the vine when on the tree?
81. Is 9:6 interlinear has it as Father of this Future child is called. Can Yahshua be echad as one and the same omnipresent as Yah in Heaven and earth at the same time omniscient as Yahweh Yahshua Messiah?
57. Ex.12:22 tells us that on Passover night we are to stay indoors till the am. Yet Yahshua took His disciples to Mt of Olives and Gethsemane after their Passover meal. Was this commandment only for the 1st Passover and should we watch and pray keep vigil as Yahshua did? Please comment.
How can the day begin at dark when Yahweh divided the light from the darkness and called the light day and the darkess night? Shouldnt day start at first light and night start when it gets dark because of this separation?
27. I am a new uneducated believer and was told that the Sabbath is not Saturday but changes every month to a different day depending on the moon. Can the Sabbath be calculated according to the Moon and switch to different days of the week each month?